There are a few basic guidelines which we recommend you to follow to ensure the longevity of your jewelry.
Jewelry should be treated with care. The jewelry from Shanti Jewels are stainless steel, gold plated silver and gold plated brass.
The stainless steel jewelry are waterproof and are not supposed to fade. We give an one year warranty on discolouration. Click here for more information about our stainless steel jewelry.
The gold plated items will fade over time due to contact with hard surfaces, water, perfume, lotion, cleaning products and others. So to keep your jewelry as happy as possible try to:
- Avoid water contact where possible. Do not wear plated jewelry when in the swimming pool or while bathing or showering
- Avoid contact with cleaning products
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, make up or any other product in this family
- Do not wear plated jewelry during exercise.
- Do not jank or pull chains
- Store plated jewelry away from direct sunlight or heat
- How long the plating will last differs per person; usage and treatment, therefore we cannot give any guarantee on plated jewelry
• Gemstones are a product of nature and are therefore unique and may vary slightly in size, color or appearance
• Gemstones may also change color or appearance due to sunlight or contact with water or other liquids